Wednesday, July 12, 2017

65 Euros bus ticket taken away from me at the border and I was taken to near town where told to pay 65 Euros for tourist visa

Haven't slept already since yesterday 0500am and like this...taken off bus, ticket dis-validated, they declined to provide me with attorney(have claimed me that I signed documents where is stated that I have to buy tourist visa - fact is that my Russian Cyrillic isn't good enough to read document in minutes and NOBODY told me about this option or how I have to buy 65 Euros visa to be allowed to exit Belarus)....no I don't have money...I have paid already for the
trip and throughout my two and half months stay here, about 45 Euros was given to me(not even for transportation)...
 Stolen at Belarus/Polish border...
Give 65 Euros or you can't leave Belarus...no sleep for you(wasn't allowed to take photo from police station) !!!

During this total violation of Belarus and international laws, I was bullied with question if I like Belarus over and over again...

Vitebsk immigration where Belarus Immigration is, is located in the police station(biggest police station in entire region and so why haven't they told me to do just that at very same police station)...I also didn't come to be tourist, but to apply for political asylum - why tourist visa then !!???? I was even told that  I have the right to stay in Belarus till 25th of this month....

No Lukashenko, I LOVE(adore) BELARUS AND RUSSIA BECAUSE ITS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHOM I OWE EVERYTHING ONE MAN CAN OWE IN THIS WORLD(do you know why I owe them even more !!??? Because people like you and Poroshenko/McCain made me hate in the past and I did hated with passion...I caused harm and destruction/division....and as a result of my actions in the past, I will gladly dedicate rest of my life to do exactly the opposite and instead bring people together...to somehow compensate the damage I have done - something that people like you will never understand...I love Russian and Belarus people) AND BEAUTY OF THE COUNTRIES...AND NOBODY WILL TAKE MY LOVE FOR THEM AWAY FROM ME !!!

They took me to police station near and demanded from me 135 Rubles...I was also told to have no right to stay in this small town and that I have to immediately return to Grodno...










No comments:

Post a Comment