Thursday, April 13, 2017

War for freedom at Terespol !!! Not allowed to even approach to biggest border crossing between Poland and Belarus - total oppression !!!

No nothing...I pushed again yesterday and this time I have exercised what should have been my basic right, but was denied one by Polish government who have gone as far as disallowing me to talk to Belorussian officers at the international Terespol's crossing point(main entry exit between Poland and Belarus)...

I arrived there at approximately 2300 hours via train from Warsaw and have approached check point on foot. Poles wouldn't allow me to even talk with Belorussian officers. I was told that I need tourist visa. Polish officer was extremely dismissive...arrogant(kept laughing at me with other officer) and when talking on the phone with female commanding officer(as told), he begun to even yell at me "enough enough..."...I was told by both officers(commanding and check point officer that I have no right to talk with Belorussian side because I don't have visa)...

This "officer" dared to even suggest me that I can't cross border because it is only available for the vehicles....

Visa costs you(I heard that from other Polish people) about 150 Euros(I don't have that much money in the pocket and do not even know where I will sleep tonight). This is a total insanity...how can they require "tourist visa" from individual whose life is in danger and is claiming his basic right = the right to existence !!!? 

On my way back to Warsaw this morning(0450 hours) , a police officer snapped at me at the train station(Terespol) for absolutely no reason(this miserable individual couldn't stand me and it seemed to me he knew very well who I was and what I was there for)...I cite, "you....you leave now..go...go..go now...peron 2..go now..."..

I calmed him down with words, "sir train is coming at 0518 hours and i have plenty time left" on several occasions, but he just continued to be aggressive, so I had to be firm about it and have stopped his nonsense with, "hey hey...what are you talking about...I have more than 20 minutes of time left...I haven't done anything wrong..what is your problem.."...he knew that I will call police on him and have left immediately...this police officer just like other mentioned above(border crossing officers) are disgrace for Poland and foremost other Polish police officers who are super polite and extremely professional officers(very helpful and just as border crossing police officers were violating international treaties, 50 meters away from crossing point, two other police patrol officers helped me out big time just hour latter). Polish police officers are my best company in Poland. Lets just say that I feel safe around them and because of them...BIG THANK YOU !!!

As far as Polish people...very polite and will go extra mile to help you as well just as the case was in Hungary...had fun with Polish teenagers(kids) yesterday...we had a good laugh together after they made me run like hell with luggage up the stairs and after the train which was about to leave...very playful kids, but keep in mind that as I write this,  have already went 4 days without sleep and before that it was 3 days without sleep so its pilling up in my system...

Anyhow...if you don't go personally to this Eastern European countries, for the most part you will not even know what to expect and see(its not how in many cases people are told it is - go see it yourself and then make your conclusions based on facts...unfortunately many Americans don't have that degree of luxury due to well known reasons and are lied about truth even truth when in many cases their routes stem from Eastern Part of Europe) when you get there...

Poland is really nice(except for corrupt politicians who serve self destructive ZIO interests with intention to wipe our cultures/heritage from the existence), but Budapest took a peace of my heart...will see how things are gonna develop from here on...

Just as was done to Americans in USA, they have already greatly managed to accomplish across the Western Europe and if Eastern part of Europe falls on knees before this parasites entirely(its only Russia that is resisting this criminal$$$ now), it will be all over for us...they will destroy us entirely. They kill us like this(see how they publicly kill South Africa whites) and nobody says anything....not a word...how much longer...how many more !!???

When at Terespol's Polish/Belarus border, I had strong notions to just throw my backpack and luggage over the fence and run to Belarus...but this might have just been what they may wanted me to do...very nice taxi driver told me there are many like me...that he takes many like myself to the border crossing and nothing(he told me when we arrived there, "sir it will be nothing...they will not let you go" - he was right, but I had to give my best and I did)...none of them ever manages to cross one...

You are a real oppressor America...disgrace is what you are...you worse than Soviet Union...Soviets didn't do what you have done and continue to do to own citizens. USA = USAUSSR !!! But just as the case was with BERLIN WALL, humanity will take you down because it must be like that and no otherwise !!! For everything you do, I fire right back with truth !!!

Yeah, important videos are coming...as I write this, its 1200 hours and I need shower big time(more than even sleep - mind is barely effected if at all, but do need to clean myself)....


No comments:

Post a Comment