Saturday, April 15, 2017

PROGRESS ON POLITICAL POLITICAL ASYLUM IN UKRAINE - will keep you updated on situation...


PROGRESS ON POLITICAL POLITICAL ASYLUM APPLICATION PROGRESS IN UKRAINE: No my friends...there was no police across the street as google maps have suggested me...
At MacDonald, I have individual who spoke very good English seat next to me and who started the conversation(which I don't mind at all...I want to meet Ukrainian people). He asked me what I think about Putin and Russia and I told him that we have to work together to secure our future, but he started to bash Russia(that he doesn't like Russian people) and to suggest war solution with Russia which I have disagreed with(war solution with Russia is a nuclear insanity and we will all loose, but he just didn't get that part). I asked him what he thinks about America and he told me that America is good....I asked him what is good about America and if he knows that American citizens like myself don't get the right to speak about truth....I cite him, "America is good and gives us technology"...I replied, "Yes, it gives you technology"...pointed him few blacks that are already here in Lviv patrolling the streets and replied him with, "yes this kinds of technology...do you want Ukraine to disappear ? Do you want this in Ukraine ?" He told ma am spy(rat) !!! I asked him right back if he is Jew....he replied, "Yes, I am Jew...Jew not kill Ukrainians, but Russians kill Ukrainians..."...

I told him that we all have to work together or we all lose !!! Crimea for Ukrainian and Russian people !!! Both in peace and harmony and that can be only done through diplomacy and not war !!! 

Went across the street to "police station"(google maps fantasy land) to learn how there were none...from there on a square located not to far from there because I was told by people how there is a police station(off course there was none, but I had people waving at whomever I asked about directions to Ukrainian police department)...nobody knew about "police department station"....fine...okay...no problems(I understand what "rata" means and I know that Crimean loss hurts...its a pain that I coped for a while if you remember my news site Auser Times...I did protested against Putin and Russia like nobody did...I did what I could to get international attention regarding Crimea because I was the only white nationalist who have supported Ukrainian people 24/7 on my news site for years...I was resented for that by Slovenian government and white nationalists, but I have no regrets...none...I would have done it all over again to help Ukraine, but did realized where whole thing is going...who/how/and why !!! If you don't get it by now, you are blinder than blind...they want us to hate one another so they can do with us as pleased and you already know who...)...

Wondering across the city I did, however, I found Ukrainian police station about hour and half latter...I went inside in there and asked them politely if they could please explain me how to apply for political asylum. Officers questioned me and it really didn't look good for me(finally was seated and have set there for two hours - place was cold as hell)...

I was questioned what my situation was and have explained them whole thing...it was circus...they suggested me that federal authorities will come to assist me because they only deal with local crime incidents...nobody ever came as promised and after two hours, I was given a piece of paper where instructed to go to the address you see on the paper...that this is Immigration in Ukraine is what I was told and that they will help me...

Officer made a scary look and have told me that he wouldn't go to Moscow if he was in my pants...but I will go if only given chance...I will go because I will continue to work for you...for Ukrainian, Russian, white American, Polish, German, Italian and other whites worldwide....maybe I will die(many things can happen) in the process, but I will go and do for you wherever it takes to secure our freedom(I have no regrets - nothing to be sorry about) !!! One million whites are displaced in white "squatter camps" in South Africa right now...90.000 were murdered within just past 23 years and nobody knows nothing(I told them this at the police station because they wanted to know who I am) !!! White Americans come to claim basic human rights to Europe and have no right to seek protection from ZIO America !!! They die on streets instead....jobless and homeless if they only dare to open their mouths...yes, I go to Russia if I only somehow get there and hopefully talk to Mr. Putin !!! I do this for you out of love...out of need to save us or we will fail as a race !!!

Will go and find another cheap hostel again with whatever I have left in my valet...

I <3 you all...have a nice day from beautiful Lviv.

Bastian Auser(Bostjan Avsec)

No comments:

Post a Comment