Tuesday, April 18, 2017

This is how much telephone costed to make 70 Euros worth plane reservation from Lviv to Minsk...

I finally(almost 6 hours) made reservation and am quite speechless. Slovenia is a "safe" state...real heaven - what else can I say...I will have flight to Minsk hopefully on Thursday(got a very good deal that will pay me two days here in hostel, will save money being here in Lviv, and will finally get to see Kiev as well because its a transfer flight). Ticket costed 70 Euros and bellow you can see hos much SLOVENIAN online verification costed...I have nothing to lie you(I will place everything online)...see for yourself...yes, I am very very safe with this safety feature...I don't have to worry how someone would steal me debit card. Thank you Slovenia

No comments:

Post a Comment