Monday, July 1, 2024

king Charles ORDERED DESTRUCTION OF MY CAR LADA SAMARA WHICH I purchased in 1993 - ordered his MI5 gang to video record my using instead of regular speakers a portable speaker in the back seat

Labeling me as insane British murderer demanded from me to vacuum MY car(was a really good looking car for the time and hated one for that reason - British mental patient of royal roots couldn't stand my owning anything decent) and promised me death via psychiatry after I sent thug to hell - promised me will have to clean car in the future without vacuum which

cleaning Charles claimed will also determinate faith of my life via psychiatry. For that reason police destroyed two vacuum cleaners since my return from Poland and just as promised would during MK Ultra.

Milan Kučan had DOCTOR Robert Golob jump all over my car and play with Gregor Golobič breaking new car radio - everything one could get his hands on at the time. There was a great reason for my departure to USA instead of Germany which licked Charles and prince Andrew's balls - balls of mental patients from London. British torture vandalising sadism tourism lunacy frenzy - misery worse than of Kremlin. They hide a lots of mental illness with their own British population behind insane laughter in public, but real

reason for one is not all that funny - rather scary insane. That I would go and clean my car for gang of criminals to play with !!???? I don't think so. Sold car and disappeared to Amerikkkaaaa where bad luck followed me. It wasn't Russians....its London scum that followed me.

BRITISH RULLING CLASS IS COMPOSED OF AMBECILES. BRITISH RULING CLASS IS COMPOSED OF IMBECILES. BRITISH POLICE OWES ME VIDEOS WHICH THEY REPEATEDLY TOOK TO LONDON - ANDREW AND CHARLES CLAIMED TO HELP ME, BUT THAT WAS IN 1993 - OVER 30 YEARS AGO FOR THEY PROCEEDED TO GET ME KILLED THROUGH CANCER ISSUES AND BROKEN SPINE/PSYCHIATRY. ROMANOV SAXE CABURG GOTHA WINDSORS HAVE WITH MILAN KUČAN VLADIMIR PUTIN TEAM FORCED ME OUT OF MY HOME, OUT OF COUNTRY I CREATED, AND OUT OF EUROPEAN CONTINENT. VIDEOS THEY COLLECTED OVER 5 DECADES SERVED THEM AS A NOTHING MORE THAN A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT - FUN - JOY OF TERROR AND LOSS/DESTRUCTION OF HUMAN BEING. REGULAR CLOCKWORK ORANGE IN REAL TIME

@king charles - As I stated  , you are a threat to society. The gravest one. Mentaly ill and DANGEROUS due to political power British entrusted you with.


















Inuit throat-singing performance ...

.

Clueless tourists asked the Queen to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment