CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Friday, July 5, 2024

Second criminal who met me a the police station on June 21st, 2024 is about same generation as myself and have probably completed university in 1994

Likely doesn't live at apartment building where he posed at as, but house in area of Adamičeva
Ulica and Smrečnikova ulica Grm - right next to as I stated Nad Mlini area where Ogulin had one pose with his family inside of apartment buildings. Janez Ogulin hated idea about my identifying any of his individuals involved in crime against me https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/mk-ultra-about-police-director-janez.html 

Ununiformed(dressed in the civil uniform) police officers' name was/is Recelj
Second uniformed(dressed in the uniform) police officer's last name is Pevec

No comments:

Post a Comment