Saturday, January 27, 2024

BRITISH PAY TOP MONEY FOR WHAT YOU READ ON HERE: Mother pulls trick and sips artificial cappuccino into mixture of barley coffee that I purchased and prepared for her at her request

leaving me with lymphoma cancer explosion throughout body and 4 hours of nightmare - not sleep. Cancer exploded in a neck area, while in left side of arm lymph nodes turned painful into hard balls. She failed to inform me about it and begun to ridicule me by leaving opened coffee/glass area in the kitchen me once I got up.

Just two days ago, she proceeded to place bag where I had watches stored on my bed(it not even bed, but cheap memory foam) and sprinkle one with urine she found on the floor next. She also tipped over and left bottle with remaining urine which, however, was closed. Week earlier, she goes on to piss all over toilet seat at toilet seat leaving me once I come to use one to almost fall from it. Asking her about what that part was necessary leaves me only with answer on how I should just proceed instead and clean one up. NOVO MESTO POLICE COUNTED ON SUCH INCIDENTS VIA WHAT THEY ORCHESTRATED DURING MK ULTRA AND INSISTED ME ON HOW IT WOULD BE THEM WHO WOULD DO SUCH STUFF AND NOT MOTHER, BUT IT WAS MOTHER AS NOBODY ELSE STAYED HOME OTHER THAN HER YESTERDAY. ONCE I BROUGHT BAG TO THE KITCHEN WHERE I WAS GOING TO CLEAN ONE UP, SHE LOST BEGUN TO MAKE AWKWARD FACIAL EXPRESSIONS FOR IT WAS EASY TO SEE WHAT WENT ON.

Two days earlier, mother sprinkled and left silicone if not glue on kitchen's furniture which she promised me would if I would place tape over what I was brainwashed by police for 10 + years was spy camera during MK Ultra next to kitchen table. That glue/silicone she left on furniture was used to remind me to not jerk off at nights in kitchen after she had with police according to MK Ultra scenario staffed my room with moths which procedure was a police's favorite since 1998 and what police begun to actively grow once I departed to Poland in 2017..

Mother also demonstrated the ability based on threats and torture during MK Ultra to staff sink at the toiled repeatedly with earth and what made me clean one up repeatedly.

For as stated above, it was police officers who rehearsed mentioned on 100 occasions, so I would nothing but boil in anger on thoughts on why such things are happening and see them happening due to repeated torure and brainwash even as their works when no one was around. 

SAME CRIME TECHNOLOGY AS TO THE ONE THAT APPLIED TO FATHER WHO WAS CAUSING STUPIDITIES WITH DOORS/TOILET WHERE HE WOULD PISS NEXT TO TOILET SEAT RATHER THAN SEAT ON ONE AND WHAT BECAME A WORK OF MOTHER A POLICE ANTICIPATED WOULD CONTINUE TO DO AFTER MOTHERS' TURN WOULD COME TO DEPART TO HOME FOR ELDERLY SO THAT I FINALLY COULD VIDEO RECORD THAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING EVEN WHEN THE TWO OF THEM ARE ABSENT AND THEREFORE PROVE THAT TWO WERE INNOCENT WHEN IN REALITY WERE AND ARE PART OF PSYCHIATRIST KAPŠ/POLICE CRIME TEAM. THAT IS SLOVENIAN POLICE ENVISIONED HERE STATED AND WHY CRIME GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WHERE I STAYED AT HOME 24/7 DURING PAST 3 MONTHS WITH EXCEPTION OF VISITING FATHER AND 5 TIMES STORES IF I HAVE.

WHAT FATHER COMMENCED, MOTHER PROCEEDED(MOTHER HAVE CAUSED PROBLEMS ALREADY BEFORE WHEN FATHER WAS STILL AT HOME) ONCE GONE AT HOME FOR ELDERLY AND WHAT MOTHER CONTINUES TO  ENFORCE, ITS WHAT POLICE ANTICIPATED I WILL FIND GOES ON AFTER TWO NO LONGER ARE HERE - ITS WHAT NEIGHBOR METOD JERMAN HAVE GUARANTEED ME REPEATEDLY WITH NEIGHBORS/POLICE FOR SOME 20 YEARS.

NOT ONLY POISONING, BUT EXTREMELY VIOLENT ATTITUDE WAS AND IS GIVEN FOR BEST I CAN PROVIDE UNDER GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES. SHE IS AS VIOLENT AS ANY CRIMINAL I HAVE SEEN AT SFTEC(SOUTH FLORIDA TREATMENT EVALUATION CENTER IN MIAMI) WHERE I WORKED AS SURVEILLANCE OPERATOR.

AS FOR EVERY FUCKING THING YOU READ ON HERE, MONEY TRACED TO LONDON AND TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FROM WHERE SUCH ORDERS ARRIVED UNDER WHAT WAS PRESENTED ME BY KAPŠ INFRONT OF GERMANS AND AMERICANS/BRITISH AS I CITE, "IS IT OKAY WE WOULD ALSO DO THIS AND THAT WOULD YOU BE OKAY WE FUND THIS WOULD BE EFFECTIVE ETC." <== ITS WHAT KAPŠO USED TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT AS FACT THAT CIA/MI5 ON BEHALF AND WITH BRITISH ROYALS PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN IT IS OKAY WITH IT AND WHAT BRITISH ROYALS/BIDEN/ TRUMP REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS HAVE FURTHER USED TO THREATEN ME WITH IN CASE I WOULD POINT AT THEM - DEMANDED WITH GERMANS INFRONT OF KAPŠ/POLICE FROM ME TO SEE THEM AS A SAVIORS/RESCUERS WHO, HOWEVER, WILL NOT HELP ME IF I WILL DARE TO OPEN MOUTHS. THIS GERMANOIDS FROM EUROPEAN UNION HAVE WITH BRITISH ROYALS AND USA REALLY CAME  TO DEATH THREATEN ME WITH PSYCHIATRY - WASN'T ABOUT HELP REALLY OR TIT FOR TAT CONCEPT - THEY WANTED ME TO DEPART QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT.

NOW KING CHARLES AND HIS SON WILLIAM WERE OBSESSED WITH IDEA TO SEE AS MANY WRITING AS SEEN HERE AS POSSIBLE - LOVE POLICE VIOLENCE/PSYCHIATRY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND ITS WHAT FINALLY MAKES THEM BIG ENOUGH INFRONT OF THE WORLD TO STAND UPRIGHT/SEE THEMSELVES IN MIRROR AS SOMETHING IMPORTANT THEY REPRESENT.

I purchased her what is known as Caffè d'orzo or barley coffee in which I mixed some creamer to help her out with coffee addition she suffers from and had no clue she would turn around and go into extreme as described here. I video recorded mixture I prepared for her and demonstrated her how, she wouldn't even mention when adding to one a deadly chemicals(artificial instant coffee) - not even coffee. 

We had bad cold after COVID which mother two months ago delivered home. After COVID 19, we immediately got another virus for which psychiatrist Kapš claimed will be used as something nursing staff at home for elderly people and where they also played with such viruses on nursing staff is resistant to the most....virus for which it was established affected breathing channels the most and which left father with oxygen mask over his face for two weeks if you remember...it was next that mother delivered first to father and then by rejecting to eat normal food and DELIBERATELY stuffing herself with sugar, also infecting me at home...FOR SECOND VIRUS AND WHAT HELPED ME STAY IMMUNE FOR TWO WEEKS AT HOME WHERE MOTHER WAS DELIBERATELY CHOKING ON BREATHING ISSUES, A NURSING STAFF AT HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE EEN ADVISED ME THAT IT IS ALL ABOUT SUGAR LEVELS. PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ HAD WITH POLICE DELIBERATELY SPREAD INFECTIONS THROUGHOUT MENTIONED FACILITY OVER THE COURSE OF YEARS AND HAVE USED VIRAL ISSUES TO EVALUATE IN PERSON JUST WHAT IMPACT THOSE HAD ON RESIDENTS AS WELL AS ON EMPLOYEES.

She has her lunacy going on daily bases with if you remember father whom I have video recorded utterly have pissed in 2020 in the middle of the night at my door entrance.


LOTS OF HYENAS AGAINST ONE IS WHAT MY LIFE WAS ABOUT.


Once victim of MK Ultra - they never ever let you go

Because they no longer see a human being in you, but instead a toy out there to be destroyed/wasted and finally killed. Their eyes as well as symptoms are those of dogs with rabbis.

Thats why I have developer such approach. I knew I have to do with wild animals not people which, however, had ways to keep harming and eventually kill. I don't need no bullshit stories about cancer/diabetes/ etc. I had 1000x times and didn't mentioned it for 40 years till 2010. SAY SOMETHING HYENAS REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR 20+ YEARS, AND YOU WILL LOOSE EVEN YOUR MOMMY - MOMMA KNEW VERY GOOD ABOUT WHAT BRAINWASH MEANT TO BE FOR. ISOLATED/ALIENATED FROM SOCIETY AND FINALLY RUINED/ANNIHILATED TO BE AS DEPENDABLE ON LIES AS POSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment