Monday, May 15, 2023

Thai king Maha used his Suthida Bajrasudhabimalalakshana to flash infront me - insisted for one is my future wife would be

Had her state to me way before marrying one how I am special to her - had her pose next to


planes where she would insist me is next to king Maha Vajiralongkorn only because of me - insist me how one works
instead for Thai government and will even poison Thai king - Maha Vajiralongkorn used her for her to insist me next to his generals on how Thai royal family is evil/bad - hurts a lots of people and as such must be destroyed to also liberate me from curse. Maha Vajiralongkorn had few royals removed after obtaining from me with his father Bhumibol Adulyadej curse against them, so I was to be blamed for...all stated took place on Thailand with some photos which tabloids referred to as sexy photos of Suthida Bajrasudhabimalalakshana released and through which Thai royal gangster believed with his father would entice me in his world...have to say, not even a single photo interested me or a slightest thought to have passed my mind in respect to Suthida Bajrasudhabimalalakshana(married Maha in 2019) -  don't want to have anything with any of these antichrists who clearly well prepared themselves for even worst scenarios...beyond disgusting.


SATHAN OR SATAN !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment