Thursday, December 1, 2022

As for English language

 Its ugly and already started to come out of my nose....its usage FULL OF PROFANITIES AND CRIME THAT ENTERED MY LIFE WITH DEPARTURE TO USA IN 1995 makes me rather vomit. Its a waste not future for any human being craving for prosperity and somewhat

human decency in life time. Too bad world has a such bad luck with Russia which took globe AGAIN 100 years backwards(ruined possibility of second universal language substitution for English such as is Esparento or and with further added mixture of other languages). English language is 1-800-LONDON CABAL...A DEAD END(end of hope) FOR HUMANITY AND FINALLY ENGLISH ALONE.  Charles Bronson – once known as Britain's most violent inmate also was involved in this crime and whom English authorities would also have me visit occasionally....with his lawyers eager to get one released via my case. Interesting while even comparing me with one, my royal British family from London begun to insist me that if I ever mentioned stated it will be a point of no return for us....they compared my endurance to resist crime with his violent stay behind bars....1-800-LONDON CABAL

LEARNING ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS LIKE PREPARING YOURSELF FOR A LNG LONG STAY IN


AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY MK ULTRA STAY IN UK FELT LIKE....LONG LONG...


Got plenty of admiration and flattering from royals alone in between what you see above - abuse torture translated into what they referred to as "form of help" ...and that does make feel one like at real home isn't it....fucking hellhole.



No comments:

Post a Comment