Saturday, December 4, 2021

KILL THE GOBLIN: Germans see sincerity as weakness(opportunity to take advantage off and destroy if only possible - hurt/damage as much as possible) - and as such you will be also no partners

 Go figure out why for yourself.

Psychiatrist Peter Kapš had me seat in the kitchen next to mother and few others - had a list of future crimes coming up against me and as he went down the list of future crime against me asking participating parties(obtaining confirmation from them as with "if it can be done") and myself to agree to their crime against me for which offers THEY AND ALSO MYSELF WOULD BE AFTERWARDS COMPENSATED FOR(paid in for)....

CRIME MONEY THROWN ON ME ALSO BY PEOPLE FROM HOLLYWOOD/WORLD OF SPORTS/ POLITICIANS / BUSINESS PEOPLE ETC. WHOMEVER ACCORDING TO KAPŠ I HAVE MADE ANGRY AND WAS WILLING TO BET $$$ IN RETURN FOR CRIME AGAINST ME - WEALTHY AMERICANS/NOT ONLY GERMANY WHOSE URSULA VON DER LEYEN WAS A HEAD JUDGE FOR TURNED INTO SINE BREAKING CANCER CURE FIND POISON WHILE I DESTROY YOUR BELONGINGS GAME. According to Peter Kapš atop of profits also because I declined to accept him as a partner $$$$ - he had wealthy sums of money one demanded for MK Ultra case from me. 

Different items destroyed had different values or whatever whoever bet$$$ on it...one of the most valuable items was cap if you remember how chopped one was...

Andrej Uhl had a lots of problems with "Goblin's" property and top item for one presented possible car purchase which never took place...

@Germany - Once this case gets through, you as a nation will collectively f*** hedgehog.


No comments:

Post a Comment