Tuesday, December 7, 2021

@Main stream media - world of Western freedom

 Go ahead now - you can release all about secret marriage between Spears and her "new" boyfriend(US Gov. was on DESPERATE search for SUITABLE one per politically necessary since 2009 - They know each other since 2010).

@Britney - not about your not knowing(even as you insisted would get hurt again because of me) how I would react to you as per my rejecting you in the past(who wouldn't since your approaches were based on abuse), but idea to brain cluster 

me per US politics and even present Slovenian nation to world as nation of swines/pigs for whom anything goes while using me to downplay Chinese idea about human SELF expectations as per what is and not acceptable/tolerable for us alone and to force China into your insane neonazi colonial views https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/i-charge-jamie-spears-and-britney.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment