Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Knowing Chinese crimes against me(China had their people participate also in Europe), Norway implicated in Oslo's political asylum procedure also Chinese immigration officers in 2010

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/despite-slovenian-government.html 

and to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/08/aronia-tree-was-as-serious-as-could-be.html 

We can do it this way too. We can do it the German Chinese and Chinese German way and Chinese Slovenian German Russian whatever Swedish Norwegian or Dutch or whichever way, but all in all the one who knows who is(not worth less than you for sure not) WILL FUCK YOU ALL BACK ;)

Just pretend that you don't see "f" word and kindly read on.

Fuck you Joseph Fritzels wherever you are...fuck you all.

The first I do like is to get read of people who hate "f" word in my case. Go figure why...

China cooked a lots of problems against me - a lots of problems on international stage, but I was trying to be really nice despite all...I wanted to help - thats all I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment