Sunday, November 24, 2019

There is a heavily sick(PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC) individual inside of the White House

Before Kellyanne was John Bolton and numerous others...he sleeps apart from Melania locked inside of the room with TV and fridge loaded with hamburgers...

I am certain you understand why was/is so important to destroy me everything and drive me nuts here in Poland - its icy cold in here and I am now even without water(from yesterday morning throughout entire day to what is 0200am as I am writing)...the more I write about idiot#2's MKultra episodes which he and his paranoid Russian camrade Putin demanded, the less two real lunatics are seen realistically. I get it I get it...great job Duda/Kaczynski/Pahor etc...you can see now how far political lunacy has gone. NORMAL MALES IDENTIFIED AS INSANE TORTURED IN ASYLUMS AND REAL LUNATIC INCHARGED OF TOP GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS. Heh...nice nice

I sure didn't suppose I will be writing one day stuff like this in my life, but hey...sometimes things can turn like this too. Smile Melania smile...I don't think Ms Kellyanne Conway, would change her "Total Whack Job" husband for White House hero whom she is obligated to defend...bet Melania would.

1 comment:



  1. MY Joy is back to me

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $1000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores. We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card cvv. if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day.

    order now: via email...brayn666@yahoo.com


    ReplyDelete