Saturday, November 16, 2019

I am not convinced in respect to tears shed by British Royals

I think Harry remained expert con artist(have explained very well in deepest details about what one have done in Slovenia). Public incl. myself have fallen for blatant lies of manipulators. Fake tears and "The oldest tradition" of so called British Royals...



Its time for British to define whether this type(crown is also known as NEONZI SWITCHBOARD - and all intelligence bosses can confirm stated here) of governing is suitable at all for their sake...whether wasting money on whoring and MKultra humiliation of older(I am 12 years older than Mr. Harry) via British taxpayers money is suitable for the people so noble. Well, this is up to British to define and for me ton pursue my human dignity. 

Ohhh, well you are done Sebastian...

Ohh well, I am not the first one done. There were many many loyal prior to myself and loyal to British Crown just like myself(hard to beat - those who watched MKultra ordeal would say) and have ended in very same THANK YOU fashion. After-all, its is cheaper to get read of loyal people by causing them damage(harm) than rewarding them. Best is in fact to turn them against yourself since those don't match equivalent social status. Its a long long tradition of so called British Royals and people from all around the world learned about one at one point of their existence...its a news that supposed to yield Trump continuation of rape of America and death of the world...but then again, they aren't bad people if you ask Trump and Putin(for me they are after ruining me 25 years of life for supporting and following them religiously for the most of my life, but not for these two crooks). In Poland, Charles has Kaczynski...in fact this very residence where I am staying in Zgierz belongs to British royals entirely(completely). Awaken the other day via directed energy weapon harrowing at 4am for me to see news with which I was brainwashed - news to remind me about where I will be staying in the future(residence without any heating - temporary without even ability to drink anything warm as explaind by William in 2015 or so)..."shout" is a crises line related to mental issues...my answer to him was, "but I don't have any mental..."....

"Well, you will have...your situation showering with ice water and serving in freezing temperatures will remind on national emergencies etc."...
William's smile is a bit sick smile in my and am certain in many others people's eyes...help line related to mental health issues !!??? Crisis !!???

British people who watched ordeal and did truly liked me(nothing they wouldn't do for me if only chance for any kind of help was given - if anyone I could count on, always was British that accompanied Royals) to the point they would step on the side and told me on several occasions, "sir, we have seen this in Britain many times before and we don't want to see it again...people ended destroyed, dead...they are no good...they lie"...


What I was told about about it all is that this very place will be used as a test location according to which I will be judged if suitable fro their help or not...that Kaczynski will little by little win over more and more voters(obviously that Polish elections were rigged) on what he will just appoint himself as a Polish Royalty since I will be out...told that if I turn against British Royal by Trump alone, his visit to Moscow will be a done deal meaning that he will continue to roll his rape of America and termination of the world for the sake of neonazism without any obstructions....

Here is what I will tell you all...I don't hate Trump and Putin and Kaczynski to the point that I would deny myself infront of people who created them....I further decline to see myself or give the right to anyone in this world to portray me as a sub human being for the sake of any issues including money.

I will also tell you that with continuation of Kaczynski, Putin, Trump's politics - world is facing a dead end of which people of Poland will 100% be part of(why do you think Poland remains one of lowest paid countries in Europe !!???? Why do you think British, French, Spanish, Italian and other business people aren't investing money in Poland as they should !!???? Think NEONAZI SWITCHBOARD !!! Title of Poland already was given to Germany which keeps country on knees - low wages in country a must and across the river 4/5 times higher).

@Harry/William and Charles...you accomplished humiliation of yourself - never me. Stuff you have done only BRUTS(primitives with taxpayers' power) do. Why not...after-all what can a single man(in your eyes still seems I was a big deal) do by himself against animals like this...

Landlord had kids in Britain working...previous tenant(roma individual) also departed for Britain - I was inside of this house with British a lot...a lot. And I appreciate them, just the politic like this not.

On news Phillipgardner I will only state that you had no right to torture me at any time. Repeat paragraph as seen above, "its is cheaper to get read of"....

While Poles and others can perhaps afford to see them-self in Royals' light, I decline. Professional swindlers/con artists(and they are into mental health issues imagine) who tell everywhere everyone how they see themselves in them...they lie so till they get what they want on what songs change drastically(180°)

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment