Monday, September 24, 2018

What was sent to Polish chief of Immigration(Szef Urzędu do spraw Cudzoziemców - Departament Legalizacji Pobytu) as an response by one of the attorneys who was willing to assist me and a legal clinic..

Important to accent is that it was done on time and as you are about to see all in Polish as required. I consider responses as sufficient to Polish Immigration authorities, but I will create my own version in Polish response which will be upgraded from what you see is here.
On time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Aem6cdmkho0yWS9YlWRkVgQI9_LXP38/view?usp=sharing What I will go with as they will call and ask me which one of the two to proceed with...its a very good letter and I am thankful for one.


and second response(ALSO GREAT FOR STUDIES, BUT I WILL GO WITH NUMBER ONE FOR NOW AND DEFEND MYSELF ON COURT WITH OWN VERSION).

No comments:

Post a Comment