Wednesday, September 5, 2018

KGB operatives move with me to Grotniki immigration center(near city Lodz), immigration center as well as police decline assistance in respect to my attempted report - half an hour latter I receive letter in Polish on how my application form political asylum was rejected in Poland

KGB operatives move with me to Grotniki immigration center(near city Lodz), immigration center at Debak as well as police declined assistance in respect to my attempted report - half an hour latter I receive letter in Polish language on how my application for political asylum was rejected in Poland. 

Who cares if immigration center was opened in 2009, my claims that got to 2005 in respect to this center are even more real since this was closed military complex in the past closed to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment