Monday, April 9, 2018

Since 1am, nothing but ultrasound/microwawing or whatever this is...

I cite my neighbor(under MKULTRA), "its all prorarted with ammonunt of radiation you get, and I will only accelerate process of killing you...your death will be no different from as if you would be obese..." <== This were Dane Kolnec's words to me...he suggested charts based on which all is calculated on how long is needed to kill individual. He also suggested that what is needed from begining is gradually decreased...meaning that same ammount of deadly torture can be accomplished at latter stage with lesser and lesser ammount of radiation(basically maintain deadly effect of radiation as when it started, but with lesser ammounts)...

Neighbor Dane Kolenc is a murderer. Assasin is what he is.

Others have told me under MKULTRA that if another individual lets say in same household is exposed to low dosages of radiation(either microwawing or ulrasound - I have no clue on what he is using) while not consuming sweets/salty foods(therefore exposed to same ammount of radiation as individual who eats such food), he/she is not even effected(that barely is effected) while victim next to him/her may die...

Have no clue how much truth is in this words here and none of these ever was published on internet, but thi is stuff I was suggested...

No comments:

Post a Comment