Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Father now claimed(all video recorded) on how package was for him, but...

He also mentioned how he didn't pay a single dime to get one - is contradicting whatever is stated on mail message...

Mother who yelled entire morning and have entered my room to verbally abuse me on how package is for me and if not going with father to pick up package right then, package would be returned to sender(verbally abused me and father in respect to "package" with total hysteria) now suggested on how I should just go downstairs to ask father about package as she has nothing to say to me...there is more to it, but will be seen on video...


As I returned to room, my new laptop was placed on open drawer(organiser for clothing from where easily could fell down - I never ever would do any of that - keep in mind that am about to release video in respect to laptop within two hours on what I will head to police station for obvious reasons)...as I entered mother's room, I found external moscito frame from widow half open(impossible thing to do unless done from outside as window is about three meters high).

Did someone entered room from outside or inside, I do not know - someone, however, certainly was in here.

Didn't pay for delivery !!???
WHY NOT !!????? WHY MOTHER HASN'T SEEN ANYTHING IN RESPECT TO THIS YESTERDAY AS SHE CHECKS MAIL TWICE AND NOT ONCE EACH DAY !!???? MOTHER EVEN ENTERED ROOM SINCE I DECLINED TO GO TO MAIL OFFICE TO SUGGEST ME ON HOW MAILMAN TOLD HER TODAY(THAT SHE WENT OUT AND INTERCEPTED ONE IS WHAT SHE CLAIMED) ON HOW PACKAGE HE BELIVES IS FROM CHINA...YOU GET IT !!????

WAS MOTHER WHO ENTERED ROOM DURING MY ABSENCE DOWNSIARS AND MOSCITO NET WAS REMOVED AT NIGHT/YETSREDAY OR WHATEVER OR WAS SOMEONE ELSE WHO DID IT !!????? WHY SUCH PARANOIA !!???? WHAT IF NOT DRIVING INDIVIDUAL INSANE WITH LIES !!????

EVEYTHING STATED HERE IS VIDEO RECORDED...

No comments:

Post a Comment