Saturday, January 6, 2018

Two exclusive video documentaries coming

#1 How to Overcome Mind Control(on in and out video documentary).

#2 Comparison of Slavic identity vs West

It takes a bit time for me to do things in a way I want them to be done...I primarily form ideas(gather important issues that make the difference when compared to other material out there - foremost answer questions to which I wanted answer, but there was none avail) about presentations and then spice them up a bit to get your attention(off course in a way that applies to your every day life and that benefits you through real understanding)...


As I have stated...there is no way to mind control anyone...you can hurt people(damage their brain and produce anticipated reactions in them due to brain modifications), but in no way can you control an human being that is unwilling to bent to terror(violence/unemployment issues) beyond circumstances that you push one into....

As a child, I was fascinated with hypnosis and have begun to read books on psychology(talking about college books) already in 6 grade of elementary school...I wanted to know exactly how brain functions and if it would possible to hack them(for me hypnosis was desired hack)...

There are different types of people out there(some easy to take mind control over and some impossible to mind control - in which category do you belong !!???) and I will even point you out ways on how to get(immigrate) into group of people that can't be mind controlled regardless of what might have been performed on them(including possible brain implants)...

DON'T BE AFRAID TO FIGHT BACK

I have only witnessed about 50% of what was done to me and will not witness about other 50% because of you the people for whom I care. My witnessing have rather traumatized people and I care too much about population that would hurt that other 50%....they have gone too far with it even according to their own most evil standards...funny thing is that I handled it all, but they(those involved against me) couldn't as you see.

If you want to know on how brain operates within four manipulative areas(psychology manipulation, psychiatric MKULTRA manipulation, manipulation via forced brain implants, and economic struggle manipulation) to which brain is susceptible, make sure to watch this video documentary from individual who is the leading world's expert in field of mind control(brain functioning = psychology/psychiatry)...as is no one on this world that was(or will ever be) subjected to anything similar(anywhere even close to what they have done to me) and was capable to live witness about it all(whatever I cared to witness about as explained above)...

NOBODY CAN(OR WILL EVER BE CAPABLE TOO) CONTROL YOUR BRAIN(MIND/SOUL), BUT YOU(IT WAS EXACTLY THIS SENTENCE THAT PISSED THEM OFF THE MOST WHEN WHOLE THING STARTED).

No comments:

Post a Comment