Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Acoustic attack goes on, but under different frequency

As soon as am done with video(4 hours long) documentary, I will release video in respect to this subject.

I no longer have unbearable noise in my ears(head), but have just managed to video and audio record other type of acoustic harassment which over time(am sure) would add to what I heave experienced for the last 14 days.

New frequency of today


What torture frequency was for at least last 14 days

This reminds me of Belarus where Jews were assisted at UN's refugee center by Belarus government in attempt to dement me and such mental state get me to Israel.

Torture goes on(police knows nothing although they are the one under whose authority this practice goes on) and everything is beautiful(normal)...

No comments:

Post a Comment