Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Will release two videos about TV harassment, possible Motorola Gleam software sabotage, saw threats, proofs about overseas abductions...

And once am done with it, I will go back to ZIO FASCIST Obama lover from Donetsk who was involved in my abductions and is now in same Belarus immigration center with me...this two videos are much more important than other stuff(you have no idea what took place here within one month and half) since my arrival in Vitebsk...

Have BELARUS GOVERNMENT arraigned my prior meeting with Netanyahu in Vitebsk(not only what US Gov. did in Miami, but also Belarus in Vitebsk) !!???? YES THEY DID !!! 

UN doesn't secure Netanyahu or other presidents' private visits to towns where they go for vacations...governments, however, do !!! 

He likes to feed pigeons at this very place(and tanks via John McCain rights across the border). Vitebsk is one of his favorite private vacation destinations is what he bashed to
locals infront of me !!! According to locals who have conversed with him infront of me(I have a damn good memory as you see - its actually so damn good that I can repeat to you exact words, "cold winters and very compassionate people that have made pigeons so friendly/trusting")...pigeons here unlike anywhere in the world, truly take food even from your hands and are healthy and well taken care off... 

Vitebsk's airport have direct connection with private Israeli airports !!!

You get back and forth without anyone really knowing about your whereabouts...you simply hmmm...lets say "disappear"...I already did in the past(not only from US, but also from here), so come here my friend and try to perform same as I did...

Will release two videos(today and latest tomorrow) about TV harassment, possible Motorola Gleam software sabotage, saw threats, proofs about overseas abductions(http://ausertimes.blogspot.com.by/2017/06/new-audio-recording-my-mossad-roommate.html)...audio recordings about "roommate" Ludvik who have positively identified my town of 25.000 people in Slovenia(he even described local Renault factory which is quite impressive for someone who would want world to see him as demented - all audio recorded) and Dude from Ukraine(met him in Minsk hostel where sent by Belarus immigration after I requested for political asylum/protection in Belarus) who bashed me about his businesses partner from Novo mesto(my home town of 25.000 souls in Slovenia - again all audio recorded)...

I have so many audio recordings that I truly wonder if they will allow me to have them all released if you understand what exactly I mean...it did happened before...

No comments:

Post a Comment