Sunday, September 11, 2016

Part 1: Donald Trump won the 2016 elections, but civil war and WWIII are here !!!




DONALD TRUMP NEWS - Hillary Clinton is finished, but war for freedom is far from over !!! Obama(CIA) will do everything possible to stop you and that includes sparking a civil war which will more likely than not(99.9% chance) result in WWIII. It is just the matter of time now....

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS - TOXIC SITUATION !!!











PRIMARY NEWS SITE: http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/

OTHER VIDEO CHANNELS:

Dailymotion channel 
www.dailymotion.com/BostjanAvsec

Second Youtube channel 
https://www.youtube.com/user/almost4free

MY OTHER NEWS OUTLETS:

--- Marching Against the Genocide of Whites in South a Africa by Bastian Auser(deeply specialized in South African affairs concerning our white minority) http://saveboer.blogspot.si/

---GLOBAL PATRIOTS INDEX(blogs or how I got started publicly together with videos): http://globalpatriotsindex.blogspot.si/



1 comment:

  1. I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com if you have any question Thank you.

    ReplyDelete