CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Friday, October 4, 2024

Here is a Soviet cartoon for which Russians and Milan Kučan(more than anyone Tanja Fajon and Pahor/Glob) have during so called MK Ultra sessions claimed I will perhaps survive but only if turning in the black man seen on cartoon

Cartoon was used since my early childhood beginning with Josip Broz Tito and was repeated to me duing MK Ultra on at least 100 occasions with biggest accent on cartoon in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade of grammar school when Russians utterly moved PERMANENTLY to city of the Novo mesto to do nothing other than engage in a physical torture - two of the Russian illuminati group certainly did. 


Story is based on truth with Kučan and his Russian friends not only moving in my homes turning them into beast houses, but also in respect to COURTS justice system I endured in native Slovenia - tiny country which seamlessly operates under Russian flag and prides itself on crime via corruption.

Physical torture amongst Slovenian children to which my schoolmates and the rest of the school had to witness in THE NAME OF JOSIP BROZ TITO WHOM MILAN KUČAN REPLACED WAS ACCORDING TO RUSSIANS A PART OF SCHOOL CURRICULUM - THERE WERE SEVERAL KIDS WHO REBELLED JUST TO RECEIVE DEATH THREATS FROM RUSSIANS ALONE WHO DEMANDED FROM TEACHERS TO GET THEM DESTROYED. Russians demanded from me through the use of violence to see myself as a black man and used with full support of United Nations as well as African politicians a violence on me till I would see myself as one. 100 x times minimum. Excused violence with claims that it was for the sake of the BLACK PEOPLE. Blacks who stormed school supported genocide in my face in exactly same manner as to what applied to so called "donations" to United Nations. INTERNATIONAL BLACK FASCISM MATTERS WAS BORN.
 
RUSSIAN SOVIET SCUM FINALLY LEFT NOVO MESTO IN MY 3RD GRADE OF HIGH SCHOOL DUE TO TOO MANY PROBLEMS BACK HOME, BUT PROMISED IT WOULD RETURN. ITS NOT TANJA FAJON, BUT INSTEAD TANJA FAJON KUČAN. THE BIGGEST SUPPORTED AND ADVOCATE OF SUCH CRIME WAS TEACHER ANTON BUČAR - ITS BECAUSE HE HAD TOO IS WHAT MURDERER CLAIMED.

No comments:

Post a Comment