Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Planted with open box of C vitamins which I purchased at DM store AND CLOSEST I COULD GET TO POINT OUT ABOUT spiked fruit treas as per who and how have done it during MK Ultra torture

These sales ladies were involved in MK Ultra - one of them gestured how there was 24 degrees cesium outside as the hottest temperature(without being asked) opposed to her predecessor who claimed 32 degrees Celsius and came out to clean mail box at Trska Gora to just tell me this....police director Ogulin involved some interesting characters  in game which could and would whole thing really fast if I would allow so...

Fruit tree I demonstrated is right next door of home residence of Anton Olaj.

Sugar am certain is not good for me, but truly is nobody's business if all help given is hiding and destroying property next to seen nothing heard nothing know nothing - pulling memories via rehearsal of MK Ultra torture during which they insisted me for 25 years on how to live with cancer and survive one long enough for case to come till last day of MK Ultra when they entrusted me with CANCER CAN ALSO BE KILLED...


I first went to scout for vitamins at Sanolabor and then proceeded to DM, so was not difficult to predict my whereabouts at mall Qlandia.

My next stop was DM.


5 years of life with cancer of which 4 due to fake medical tests results IN POLAND AND IN SLOVENIA and number of scenarios involved(directed energy weapons, to sound weapons/radiation,deodorants, soap bars, diabetes, gas poisoning and food poisoning broken teeth etc. scenarios is what they brainwashed with) in MK Ultra brainwash I wasn't even certain for FOUR YEARS what went on....living with cancer and get to choose between posting MK Ultra proofs, job search and/or problems caused by police via father and at times mother....

Thats what 28 years of MK Ultra looks like
Wouldn't post any of these but man mentioned me yesterday I cite, "3 days before death" issue....this was preceded just two weeks earlier with indirect death threats using flash light as I accompanied guy involved in MK Ultra threat...three days earlier by another individual who claimed all sorts of things can happen to me at any time...and Serbian chetnik Alerksandar Vućič's bench which seated a decade somewhere in Belgrade before one was placed on sidewalk today AND WITH WHICH ONE LIFE THREATENED DURING MK ULTRA...





In January 1911, Edvard and Josip Rusjan went on a promotional tour through the Balkan cities. During a flight in Belgrade, Serbia on 9 January 1911 [O.S. 27 December 1910] a strong wind broke a wing of Edvard's aeroplane and it dived into a railway embankment near the Belgrade Fortress in a fatal crash.[2][5] His funeral was attended by a large crowd of about 14,000 people.


THEY NEED THIS(EVEN DEATH THREATS) TO BUY SOME MORE TIME - COVER https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/mk-ultra-involved-in-mk-ultra-residents.html TRUTH ABOUT THEIR 2013 PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA LABELING THROUGH WHICH THEY MANAGED TO EXERCISE EVEN GREATER DEGREE OF CRIME AGAINST ME...LIST OF PROOFS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html IS LONG(MANY ALREADY PUBLISHED BUT NOT EVEN UPDATED NUMEROUS MORE IN LINE WAITING TO BE PUBLISHED) , BUT LIST OF LIES AS VUĆIČ, PAHOR, KUČAN, FAJON, PUTIN, LAVROV ETC. KNEW/KNOW WAS AND IS EVEN FAR FAR LONGER !!!!
These news sites are my stop few times a day...I tried to make selfie as Pollacks and all other know(and was told by Pollacks will publish one to remind me) in military when climbing mountains and have had fellow soldier almost camera drop on floor from fear when he saw where I climbed to have selfie(asked him to take my photo) taken...











1 comment:

  1. Simply the best and genuine doctor I've ever met online. Herbalist Dr. Azu Your herbal medicine is something phenomenal, I'm so glad I ordered and used your herbal exploit. It truly worked for me! I'll keep testifying about your good work & how powerful your herbal medicine is, I just tested Negative for my long term genital herpes and (HSV1) within just two weeks after using the supernatural native herbal medicine from Doc. Azu. God bless you doctor for curing me from herpes disease. I still can't believe that I'm finally cured from herpes disease. All thanks to you doctor, because your medicine works for real and you're so legit. Reach him Via email: dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com or whats App him today on +2347087313747. I'm so glad to have contacted you for help. I'm cured and I will tell the whole world about your powerful healing remedies

    ReplyDelete