Thursday, August 2, 2018

About directed energy attack in city Humenne

Slovenian police officer even claimed me that this very individual knocked people on the ground with them on this very location...it feels almost as if you would get hit with electric current.

If people were drunks, it would cause them to totally lose balance...it didn't work on me...this is why the report.

This individual is a long term police employee and gestured that he would do anything to protect his colleague from Slovenia Janez Ogulin....anything is a broad and dangerous term when discussing such issues.

Translator used term "knock off" today to get me in MKultra confession which I attempted to avoid at all costs and here we are...am not a happy customer when you even lock me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment