Thursday, June 7, 2018

3.5 kilometers in(not on;) river Krka today

What a beautiful day ahhh...river Krka and local forests were where I grew up(everything bad done to me in school and at home was just washed away by this most beautiful nature in the world)...if there ever was second Tom Sawyer, it would be myself...
This river gave me life folks...its where I fished(ate from) and swam since 7 year of age independently...made a mistake at age 9/10, but man with whom I spoke today was luckily near ;) and have pulled me out(I didn't forget; he didn't either and we both laughed)...


POLSKI START #2...second location where Poles would launch
themselves in beautiful river and its where I went on today...water on this location is a bit cooler(perhaps 17C), but really doesn't matter to me much as I swam even in solid zero temperatures(funny as it may seem, I do NOT like cold showers at all...I am really funny unless off course I have too)....


Cold shower also doesn't rinse body soap well of your skin in case you didn't know this fact...

In about two weeks(or even earlier as distance is not a problem at all), I will increase distance to 5.5 kilometers and then perhaps even more(or will move up river where is cooler water as grass will begun to grow everywhere)...
Funny people(spoiled beyond believable) in Novo mesto still don't swim at this time of the year, so river is all mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment