Friday, June 2, 2023

I was age 18(perhaps even 17) when delivered to Moscow and butchered on a surgical table for the sake of cancer in right arm area IN A PRESENCE OF BRITISH ROYALS AS WELL AS AMERICAN PRESIDENTS/SENATORS - 6 months down MK ultra which started in year 1990

Then I spent next 32/33 years to exactly stated on this blog - ran by police and psychiatrists butcheries. And so I TAKE A FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR STATING AS SEEN BELLOW. Thanks for glioblastoma wishes @Joe Biden. Yet another death threat Joe exercised and which was involved in MK Ultra next to throwing himself on a podium...few people at his age can throw themselves against floor.
@Joe Biden - age of your granddaughters you flaunted me with when you and yours surgically inflicted me with cancer and begun to pump me with lymphoma and other issues....too bad you didn't break neck during fall. Try again you have done it often so next time perhaps you get luckier ;)


that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; Key principle: I promise that I will protect the Constitution and all laws from all enemies, from other countries, or from inside the United States.

ENTIRE CAST OF MARS ATTACKS(REGULAR VIOLENT THUGS - ASSASINS/MURDERERS - A PHASADE BEHIND WHICH THEIR GREAT AMERICAN SLAVERY BASED BEGINNINGS AND PRESENT ARE HIDING) WAS /IS INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE THAT GOES BACK TO 1990....WAS NOT MUCH OF THE USE BUT SINCE ITS HERE WHY NOT FOR ME TO POINT OUT MORE OF THE HOLLYWOOD GARBAGE

AND WELCOME TO AMERICA IN 1995 WHERE I WAS PROMISSED WOULD GET CITIZENSHIP UPON ARRIVAL BY TWO US PRESIDENTS WAS SOOO MENTALLY HEALTHY I EVEN FORGOT WHAT WENT WRONG WITH ME....






How 40 years of MK Ultra hell which led through gates of Moscow ended liberating entire eastern Europe while leaving me broke for death by none other than so called Western allies https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/how-40-years-of-mk-ultra-hell-which-led.html


I was promised Russian presidency back in 1988 when it all started in Moscow - happy life with beautiful Russian wife for I begun to see thanks to Lavrov a Medvedev as competitor once he joined full time in 1988...LUKASHENKO WAS MY MENTOR IN BELARUS WHOM RUSSIA USED FOR ITS WHITE AGENDA AND THEN LAVROV IN MOSCOW WHERE RUSSIANS NEEDED ME FOR THEIR INTERNATIONAL NEONAZI AUDIENCE - FOR KREMLIN TO MAKE ITS CASE ABOUT NAZISM FOR THE SAKE OF NEW USSR AND NEW YUGOSLAVIA....
PART 1 OF 2 

Upon Russian betrayal, I felt there were two million males and felam es in Slovenia left for them to take next one in line for destruction...Russians had zero human coscious not onlz with me, but with people of their own EVERY RUSSIAN NON KGB/FSB ACADEMIC KNEW AND ADMITTED ME.
PART 2 OF 2 

NO WONDER THEY TRY TO RID MY FATHER WHO WAS HAVE SEEN IT ALL - FATHER DIDN'T LIKE MK ULTRA CRIME BACK IN TIME AND HAVE EVEN WORN ABOUT KILLERS(BERGER, KOTAR, PETERLIN AND OTHERS STALKED  -  old settlers from Krka became even insaner than newcommers whom Belgrade sent as $$$$ was in question) WHO MOVED FROM CITY BEHIND OUR NEW HOUSE AT KRKA VILLAGE....THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT. DEATH TRACKED FROM CITY TO VILLAGE.

Book which Kramberger signed me(I PAID FOR ONE OUT OF MY OWN MONEY) was afterwards stollen from me by either son of Kramberger or police - police claimed me during indoors butchery book was thrown in attic area so it was allright to just take one and so it went....son of Kramberger who insulted and tortured for over 10+ years(rest of the family was far worse$$$$) claimed me that I didn't deserve one inside of my room inside of thi very house, but it was his daddy that also finacially and politically slept on my accomplishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment