Saturday, June 3, 2023

American physicians ILLUMINATI "doctors" realised during MK Ultra that mother is suffering from cancer caused by stress, so that I must be damn good to keep her around - quiet basically

They infested ENTIRE FAMILY with cancer - cantering crime straight into me. Conditioning them their lives with my existence. NATO and EU is who . NATO and EU practically DEMANDED FROM US TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. 

Genocide which took place against me took place in Slovenia(EU and even NATO member state) and United States of Americ https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/05/with-joe-biden-standing-next-to-me-at.html 

@Toto Cutugno - I will never understand you. I can understand Berlusconi who became a super billionaire, but did you got out of it !!???? Not about "Europa", but us killing one another while your owners making money isn't it...

Toto Cutugno was involved in MK Ultra since 1990, and so was Alberto Tomba, Andre Agassi etc. Italian government FIRMLY SUPPORTED ME TILL OTHER SIDE PRESENTED GAS AND OIL AND MINERAL ISSUES THEN EVERYTHING WENT IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. THE SO CALLED "EUROPA" DIED AND I HAD TO GUILTY FOR AS MANY CRIMES AS POSSIBLE EVEN AS DRUGGED UP.

THINK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT TO PRESENT ONM THIS WORLD - GET TO KNOW THEM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE


PRINCE WILLIAM'S SPEECH TO ME - UTERLY WRITTEN BY BRITISH PRINCE FUTURE KING WILLIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment