Sunday, March 12, 2023

Thai Princess Sirivannavari appointed as army major general meant under MK Ultra end of princess Bajrakitiyabha's career(public life is how it was interpretated to me)

@Thailand - good luck to you. I wish you all the best. I wish very same to Princess Sirivannavari in her endless endeavours in serving country best to her abilities - for what I believe is very qualified

Both girls were very kind(sweet) and are very beautiful(with Sirivannavari involved since one was a little girl), but Bajrakitiyabha captured my heart first - I feel Bajrakitiyabha was cheated in many ways of life and in a great way because of my case. I feel she lived her life through what I stated for good or worse(doesn't matter to me whether was her personal choice or one had to play accordingly with views of others - makes no difference to me as for her I know it was hard and contributed to health problems too) and so I will not move her out of my picture for as long as she is.

I will be that wish she had in 2012. I think it was her only wish in life time because she gave a lot received little in return and became a bit suspicious for righteous reasons about world... 

@Bajrakitiyabha' - You are not and never will be alone. My thoughts remain with you.  



UPDATED ON MARCH 13TH, 2023: I already was God of Thailand - entire Asia knows while world recognised stated https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-already-was-god-of-thailand-entire.html 

Scandinavian BUMBARS from USA have along BERLIN AND LONDON requested from Thai kingS(small "k") Bhumibol Adulyadej and his son Maha Vajiralongkorn to use removal of THEIR BELOVED POOM POOM JENSEN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/scandinavian-bumbars-from-usa-have.html from Thai crown as an additional curse against me - but what else to expect from Germans





THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment