Monday, March 6, 2023

Postal delivery March 6th 2023 two worn out old destroyed by Slovenian police watches



I never purchased watch by the name Chance as is seen in video, but instead brand name Lupai as is seen bellow....as for chance which Slovenian psychiatrist Kapš played with in respect to Thai royal family for which in case I would decline to have anything to do with them he even threatened me with psychiatry, I will say NO CHANCE EVEN IN HELL.
Went on in my face to insist me as I indicated won't want to have anything to do with Thai royal family if something like this happens to question me if I would reject woman as this for $5 watch...well, for a $1 cost or a single cent - I sure did. Evil will be evil no matter what.

Psychiatrist Kapš went on to warn me infront of THAI ROYAL FAMILY TOGETHER WITH SLOVENIAN POLICE even about google's option in respect to NET EARNINGS under her name so that I wouldn't click one as it woud look embarrassing...nothing to worry.

SLOVENIAN POLICE MANAGED TO STEAL TWO BRAND NEW WATCHES - NICE...






YOU KEEP YOUR MONEY AND AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM ME OR OTHERWISE...

























WATCH NUMBER TWO









No comments:

Post a Comment