Thursday, February 2, 2023

Slovenian politicians such as Janez Janša and Lojze Peterle presented me some Slovenian economic immigrants in Thailand(beginning like 2008 when they moved in there) who

 however, were everything but pleasant. They misbehaved even in Thailand. Slovenia is a criminal state,
but under no circumstances EVER would I consider move to Thailand. Just to clarify any potential London's mental illnesses(violence based on genocide - not even social engineering with which they wanted me to mistake one with in the past and as if one is not bad enough) with which they surrounded me with.

Janša and Peterle are two murderous LONDON dungs - and very much indifferent in their criminal deals from Milan Kučan. 

They cried to me on streets of Bangkok how Thailand is good which I had no problem with, but I do have problem with them right here in Slovenia and what is wrong with Slovenia that I would have to depart for Thailand for !!???? My being native not having the right to live in my country due to most criminal road of corruption a little nation have departed on!!???? They claimed(all written on paper - didn't allow me to open mouths, but have accused me in writings of whatever they deemed would serve to apologise genocide against me via psychiatric hospital) in Ljubljana I attempted to exterminate Roma and Slovenian people and Jews....that I was a nazi...@Ljubljana - are you sure about that nothing is wrong with you inside of your heads !!???? I think you are wrong https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/when-thrown-inside-of-slovenian.html I think you are lost in a wrong country and on the wrong continent and in wrong era.

I was very specific about Thai King's daughter Bajrakitiyabha - welcome, but she as a human being not as a UN toy or cluster of political circumstances guided from London. Welcome indeed due to her heart disease which could had impact on her exactly because of this cause, welcome due to her age 44(single status), and welcome due to her beauty. No travel for me anywhere till I have crime against me resolved. She could and should have a better life - man was missing in her life enormously.

I know I can't turn clock around, but I can try my best. She is a very good opportunity for whomever will be lucky to score her company.




UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2023

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Thai KING WAS according to foreign diplomats yelled at by some for pushing princes Bajrakitiyabha over the edge with workload https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/thai-king-was-according-to-foreign.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/as-for-princes-bajrakitiyabha.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/i-would-call-united-nations-to-rescue.html 



@British -Was it your Charles(via German state) that made Hitler or Hitler made Charles !!????? 


@BRRRITISH - WHICH CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

@British - you will soon have brand new same old crowned Charles...lucky you.




THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment