Friday, December 2, 2022

I was not the first one in family who found the hard way who family was/is

 My elderly grandfather was transferred from Novo mesto home to home for elderly or some sort of hospital located in Maribor city back in a day when I was born 50+ years ago where one was beaten up on daily bases by roommates and who knows - possibly even staff....why my father transferred one to Maribor(on completely other side of Slovenia where it was close to impossible to commute from Novo mesto) is a great question...for my grandfather who served as secretary of Novo mesto also during WWll(got special medals for bravery), my mother claimed had dementia and that one drank alcohol...hmmmm, she never was capable to bring me to the level of alcohol, but I bet I know how his drinking problems and dementia begun to rich new highs with my grandfather(JUST AS SHE DID WITH MY DIET - FOOD IS HOW BY CREATING TOXIC ATMOSPHERE)....SHE HAD HER WAYS AND FATHER KNEW NOT OTHER THAN VIOLENCE SINCE I REMEMBER THE TWO. For grandfather's dementia she claimed to visitors doctors told her is best for grandfather to go AWAY FROM HOME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE as mental illness is contagious and old man like this could endup burning entire house since she spent time at work and so did father - burning his own house...the one grandfather gave to my father and mother as a form of testament, but that no longer even mattered(me writing this at age 50 without the right to touch or know how furnace operates inside of the house - mechanic and mechanical engineering technician by profession - they used to jail even lobotomize people like this back in a day but now reward them with police protection and courts for crime) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/12/she-ongoing-hides-door-keys-just-as.html SHE LEARNED HER WAYS ALREADY BEFORE DEALING WITH ME AS AN ADULT...A GRAMMAR SCHOOL GRADUATE WITH NOTHING MUCH TO LOOSE WHEN COMPARED TO CRIME SHE PILLARED ON BEHALF OF ILLUMINATI


YOU NOW PROBABLY UNDERSTAND WHY WE WILL NEVER COME TO AGREEMENT OF ANY KIND OTHER THAN THE ONE I COMMENCED IN 2006 WITH IDEA TO LOCK SCUM BEHIND BARS.

THEY THREW MY GRANDFATHER IN HOME FOR ELDERLY WHERE HE WAS ABUSED, THEY THREW ME INSIDE OF THE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AT AGE 40 CLAIMING DOMESTIC ABUSE AFTER ENGAGING 18 YEARS IN WORST FORMS OF TORTURE UNDER MK ULTRA AGAINST ME....AND I STILL CAME TO OFFER FATHER A HELP AT HOME AS HIS GUARDIAN DESPITE HIS OBVIOUS PLEDGE TO ASSIST POLICE PSYCHIATRY AGAINST  ME TILL THE BITTER END AND TO MOTHER WARM HOME AT HER ELDERLY AGE, BUT THAT MATTERED NOT...

STATED ABOVE ARE FACTS - NOT YOUR DAILY JOKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment