Monday, April 4, 2022

I would ask FBI to open criminal docket for HUNGARIAN Viktor Orban and for Szijjarto in respect to Bucha massacre in Ukraine

 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/terrorist-viktor-orban-now-world-most.html 

‘Massacre of innocents’: how the papers covered Russia’s atrocities in Bucha

Accusations of war crimes and calls for tougher sanctions feature on Monday’s front pages amid horror at civilian killings by Russian troops

  • Warning: this story contains images some readers may find distressing
UK papers composite featuring the Guardian, the Times, Metro, I, Daily Mail and the Mirror
The UK papers were unanimous in condemning the massacre of civilians in Bucha, Ukraine. Composite: UK newspapers, Twitter

Revulsion at the atrocities committed by Russian forces in the Ukrainian town of Bucha dominates today’s front pages, as politicians lined up around the world to condemn the massacre of hundreds of civilians.

The Mirror says simply “Genocide” in its headline under the bleak strapline: “Putin’s latest atrocities”. It quotes Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s use of the term but the page is given over to a heartbreaking image from Bucha, just near Ukraine’s capital, where the bodies of civilians were abandoned in the street. Hundreds of civilians have been found in mass graves, it reports, and some had been tied up.

The Guardian carries a scene of destruction in Bucha on its front page, with the headline: “Horror in Bucha: Russia accused of torture and massacre of civilians”. It notes the call for further sanctions and military support from the west in light of the mass killing of unarmed civilians.

The Times has “Civilians shot in the streets” in its headline, and reports many victims had been bound “execution style” after its journalists visited two sites in Bucha. It quotes MI6 head Richard Moore as saying the manner of the killings were “horrifying and chilling”. The paper’s front page contains graphic images.

The i emphasises the point that those killed were civilians with the headline: “Massacre of the innocents”. It notes Boris Johnson’s call to “starve Putin’s war machine”. In a dispatch from Ukraine it also reports on the bleak situation faced by millions with disabilities.

The FT and the Telegraph focus on the issue of sanctions. The FT reports on the prospect of a full oil and fuel embargo, with European Council president Charles Michel saying further sanctions were on their way in the wake of the Bucha massacre. EU diplomats are expected to discuss further measures on Wednesday, it says.

The Telegraph carries no image of the scenes in Ukraine but says the UK and its allies will not rest until Vladimir Putin is held responsible for war crimes in the wake of the scenes in Bucha and also Irpin.

The Daily Mail says the scenes in Ukraine evoke the horrors of the second world war, reporting that the killings had been compared to “the atrocities of the Nazis, and Stalin’s Great Terror”. The headline is “Putin’s stain on humanity”.

Metro quotes Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba for its headline: “Worse than Isis”. It says images from Bucha were too horrific to print, and includes the Kremlin’s assertion that they were “staged”.

The Daily Express frames it in terms of Boris Johnson, with the prime minister’s pledge to “make Putin pay for ‘despicable’ war crimes”. The Sun also notes Johnson’s comments in a side story on its front page.

The Scotsman says: “Russians fleeing Kyiv leave trail of war crimes evidence”, alongside a picture of Ukrainian troops patrolling the destruction through the devastated streets of Bucha.


2 comments:

  1. When I was living with the virus HSV, I thought I was doomed, as so many people forced me to believe there is no cure idea but that changed the moment I contacted dr.enatoherbalcure@gmail.com, My hope was brought back alive by the comforting words of the doc,.. Dr.Enato placed me on a three weeks natural herbal medication body flush and at the end of it my subsequent test result came out Negative and I now have a normal life free from disease, say no to HERPES, visit dr.enatoherbalcure@gmail.com Today for help. say a big NO to diseases. For fast communication whatsApp contact +2348071351544

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tested positive for HSV-2 a few months ago. At first, yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, there’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Dr. Azu natural herbal medication which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 Negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV free. I’m so glad that I found you Dr. Azu. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his Whats App Contact for fast communication +2347087313747 OR  Email:dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com ...

    ReplyDelete