Wednesday, April 6, 2022

PROVEN: Hacking of my video recordings during recording of videos itself now proven Its not android card that was destroyed - almost the same repeated for already second time with exception of myself backing files prior to connecting to internet

Its not android card that was destroyed - almost the same repeated for already second time with exception of myself backing files prior to connecting to internet - THEY DESTROYED ME(MUTED) VIDEO IN VIDEO RECORDING PROCESS AND EVEN MADE ONE UNPLAYABLE AT HOME WHEN I CONNECTED MYSELF TO INTERNET DURING FIRST OCCASION A WEEK AGO. The second time, as you see, I caught them with pants down


Here is the individual who initially was motivated into this specific video issue as well as paranoia involving candida and solution to my future computer fan related problem just as mechanic Scotty Kilmer was into my future car engine problem...


Psychiatrist's Peter Kapš promise to me was that I will not be capable to complete this video. They talked about people inside of the "Žihovo selo" village causing me harm during recording and this time just as the last time(Kapš told me video will be half muted), video was muted during video recording - my android froze during recording on this location...





Related to After failed to connect to windows service a sensitive video became unplayable as was promised case will be

No comments:

Post a Comment