Thursday, December 2, 2021

BUTCHERY YES - MK ULTRA NOT: There were two MK Ultra drugs - one soft and second a brain killer that would leave me barely function - third tool was electroshock machine which would beat the hell out of my brain whenever they needed

 There was no MK Ultra in my case since 1996 as 100% of the time since incident with https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/i-had-feud-with-donald-trump-because-of.html , that second brain killer drug was used to which Donald Trump referred to as a2 or something like this...per Milan Kučan is what all claimed and truly no one hated me more than Milan Kučan who also told me he wanted me dead - West didn't object to Kučan and Borut Pahor idea to murder me systematically.

Angela Merkel repeated me since 2003 how she needs me back in Slovenia, but wouldn't explain why - because I am used as an extortion tool for both sides is why. These low lives engaged in crime against me to get their story going is why...

British, Germans, Ameros all claimed how much they like me - have affection for me, well...its all explained above.

There was a systematic murder leaving zero chance that went on  since 1996, but no MK Ultra...this is not MK ultra it was a butchery.

Milan Kučan just didn't want me to remember thats all and West didn't object idea to get me murdered. I am certain Joe Biden knew about that notorious brain killer MK ultra drug 

type2 that would leave individual simply brain dead - just enough for one to function...nice and I would have never ever know if I wouldn't remind myself of what took place because West you know...its a democratic human rights oriented society with justice above all.


@Ameros - I got your citizenship, but it was all for what I have proved as factual(your backstabbing culture) in my own words above. I don't see myself in you in absolutely any way and never ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment