Thursday, December 2, 2021

Identified family the other day(think this Monday) infront of Qlandia in Novo mesto shopping center where I went for PCT(certificate of vaccination or testing for COVD19)

 Family was very nice sure(this was a third Slovenian female which wanted to marry me since 1996 when brought to Slovenia drugged up from Miami), but name Aleš Velikonja popped up in conversation for which I have even gestured was/is a nice guy from our village Krka - my mistake. This was the worst EVER individual in entire Krka village. He lied and tortured for Milan Kučan's $$$$ and because well - he is mentally ill. While we sort of grew up together and spent time next to one another, I have nothing to do with one and will deal with one only through police. Is dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment