Thursday, December 2, 2021

I had feud with Donald Trump because of his politics and using me as dead brain alike slave toy in 1996, so I demanded(based on seen was not drugged around me) to run entire operation drugged up while subjected to MK Ultra of which which I would profit just as others did without being drugged up

 While others collected profited money, I was nothing more than treated with less respect than animal despite being more capable than those who were collecting money without being drugged up(Bezos etc.)....the only operation available to me at the time according to Trump was sale of the weapons - I knew not to whom(know now because of dots they gave only) and its what made afterwards once news came out about me entire world combine with UN claim to me drugged up was a bit too scary to assist me(hypocrisy nor lying psychopaths are new in world of lies and dementia where we subsist so I am not surprised on blah blah given to me from mentioned parties which even collected money instead of me)

In return after sale for $150 million Dollars was completed and weapons delivered to Serbs, I earned ZERO commission...weapons were delivered utterly through war zone(bombs started to fly around trucks - people ran into basements) from Ljubljana to Bosnia where I went drugged up AS A LEADER OF THE GROUP with driver https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/dokazi-o-mk-ultri-med-katero-sem-bil-z.html and few other drivers whom I have met the other day 

Location was Gornjih Rakanih at 1615 hours according to Andreja Jerič in 2005 or so - entire psychiatric team rushed afterwards to Bosnia with as first individual Peter Kapš to see what happened there...I earned as a result of sale and delivery of weapons ZERO DOLLARS AND WAS GIVEN INSTEAD AS A REWARD -29 YEARS OF LIFE BY THOSE WHO COLLECTED MONEY INSTEAD OF ME AND SALE WAS USED TO BOOST WEAPON SALE GLOBALLY INSPITE OF 

RESTRICTIONS FROM UN. Used to boost weapons sale with Germany as #1 seller which used me to boost its sales prior to expos all over Germany where German government used also protesters(they would meet me whenever brought from USA or Slovenia and war would start on German streets prior to arrival of sellers, so those got even more excited - Arabs spent, I understand, more than what British earned via petroleum in Kazakhstan/Azerbaijan where British involved me) to boost its sales. Will be done in English as well, but to tell you the truth people - you aren't worth shit(for dog to piss on you all).

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/incident-v-bosni-leta-1996-se-je-zgodil.html

The real reason for disallowing me further to run operations as drugged up individual was not my being incapable to run them, but instead to murder me systematically while using every drop of blood....not what Trump claimed not police which built lives to themselves through worst of the worst crime. This world is a filthier than filthy place. Wouldn't miss one a bit if God sent justice for one to face tomorrow. Filthier than filthy place. World of sicker than sick people surrounded me afterwards - they all looked like hyenas with running saliva out of their mouths(beasts in need of more than just $$$ compassion)...bloodthirsty - eager for free $$$/ torture/sadism/ bigotry....lies and foremost for the stuff which they claimed pertained to me.


They make money with what you all crave for and in return for your asking to be forgiven from God...money becomes boring too.

Kučan Janšatova afera FINSKA Patrija v katero so me spet vpletli in ki je odletela Slovenskemu parlamentu pred očmi publike v vodo https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/kucan-jansatova-afera-finska-patrija-v.html 

O orožju iz Slovenije ki je po Aleksandar Vučićevih besedah unicilo Hrvasko in Bosno https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/o-orozju-iz-slovenije-ki-je-po.html

Dokazi o MK Ultri med katero sem bil z težkimi tovornjaki odpeljan zdrogiran v Bosno zaradi prodaje ameriškega orožja med vojno leta 1996 1997 1998 1999 - Proofs about my being taken under MK Ultra to Bosnia with use of heavy trucks for the sake of American weapons sale during war in 1996 1997 1998 1999 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/dokazi-o-mk-ultri-med-katero-sem-bil-z.html

Role of Slovenian police through Milan Kučan Borut Pahor in my MK Ultra case https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/role-of-slovenian-police-through-milan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment