Monday, December 6, 2021

Due to severity of crime against me, Donald Trump Junior brought me drugged up inside of the Trump's household and claimed have hurt Baron Trump on my behalf sometimes in 2015/2017 I belive

 Asked me as per why I don't like UDBA, related this to father of Melania, and verbally ensured have done something to Baron FOR ME. He didn't answer precisely on what one have done to Baron...rest assure Ivanka Trump and others made weird gestures toward me under MK Ultra afterwards and how not - related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/bella-hadid-and-yahoo-point-cardio.html 

The one who insisted and realized will be seen as number one suspect in Plavšić's crime despite US DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS INSISTING ME IN 1997/1998 MY BEING WAR CRIMINAL WAS DONALD TRUMP WHO BAGGED ME IN 2017 TO NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT Plavšić and Karađić. Whilst Karađić claimed me since 1997 on how he will be forgiven for his crimes as I will become liable for them.

The biggest Balkan butcher was/is no other than Donald Trump whilst one of the first investors to Serbia during war time in 1998(probably not 1999) still came from United States of America and was no other than Kamala Harris who wowed retaliation against me for rejecting to have relationship with her. She eventually begin to date in Belgrade - its where beatings took place infront of her(it was no longer only about her incitements in crime against me whenever brought to Slovenia with "go ahead destroy him nothing to worry" as with what she insisted to UDBA, but real torture infront of her in Belgrade). Kamala Harris served as a #1 bridge between republican party and democrats in respect to chetnik issue pertaining to Balkans.

The wonderful world of Trumpets



No comments:

Post a Comment