Friday, December 3, 2021

Donald Trump was caught swearing death threatening me with use of hard MK Ultra drug(brain killer) in 1999(perhaps even 1998) according to his own words on behalf of Czech government that I insulted

 Claimed one will become my permanent punishment and no one ever survived one ;) Thats right. After Czechs got Škoda on their feet THANKS TO ME AS I RISKED MY LIFE IN CZECH REPUBLIC INFRONT OF RUSSIAN KGB DELEGATION(got face to face in what could easily result in physical confrontation with them at the time when they tried to shut me down to get mentioned VW industry instead transferred to Russia - infront of Miloš Zeman) WHICH CZECHS STILL FEARED MORE THAN DEATH AND FEW OTHER FACTORIES, they decided on different permanent faith against me together with their American bots - partners. As far as mission to Bosnia in 1996, I suspect one was even attempt to whack me next to few other Slovenians. Strange that on exactly second occasion to Bosnia during as I stated mission on my own(first time was given the chance to go about drugged up and lead mission), gradates would start to fly all over the area around us and it was again through Donald Trump. We can agree based on stated above this was NO MK ULTRA CASE after 1996.

Whatever US Government or British did sent individuals who try to bribe local to kill me I do not know, however, I was brainwashed on how they caught and recorded them.

Still no one ever have done anything to stop forcing down me hard drug used to brain kill/murder rather than leave clues to and individual about what went on...

Related to:

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/there-were-two-mk-ultra-drugs-one-soft.html 


https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-systematic-progressive-murder-kill.html

No comments:

Post a Comment