Friday, October 15, 2021

Norwegian King Harald V of Norway comes every year to Slovenia for chestnut

 Claimed me one is full of worms in Scandinavia, but I think he is just full of s****. Loves to travel and eat one in nature, drink good wine next to friends and do business along the way. Doesn't come to Novo mesto any more, but instead has great friends in Slovenian Celje.  

@Harald V of Norway - whatever happened with Volvo that can drive through entire Germany without fuel stop !!???? You did stopped along the way in Berlin do 👀😄...


@Harald V of Norway - I have to go through all the bullshit this year in respect to chestnut. Its not mine do, but from parents(if I go get one in forest, they destroy me one) and will not argue with placing chestnut above leftovers, watered one just as the case is with bred to get moldy for worms to explode etc...its too idiotic for me to deal with it - its a last year, so I let them whatever have it their way.




No comments:

Post a Comment