Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Italian police mentioned me even that people such as top police/prosecutors were killed in Rome for Romanov's sake - mafia

 Italian state prosecutors/police came to Slovenia all bitter - appeared as offended in 2015 when meeting me under MK Ultra at Otočec. Blamed me for it and pointed in Slovenian state with Slovenian police present(infront of Slovenian police on what those told them "not really I hope you feel better and thank you for coming" anyways) as a Russian mafia heaven also so I ask what truly happened !!???? 

Everyone knows I am NO mafia fan and I cheer Italian mafia free state - have admiration for Italian police in sense that one fought worst disease Italy suffered from for a century. My own #1 goal in US was to become a law enforcement officer.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/queen-elizabeths-privately-owned.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment