Tuesday, May 11, 2021

THE WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR YOU TO RUN FROM VLADIMIR PUTIN

 Is GREAT BRITAIN - BRITANNIA. This is where you are 100% DEAD. 100x times faster than even in Russian homeland and - killed in United Kingdom not even in Russia as Russian. London sens also own people to die in Russia in same way - or in Poland unexplained...

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/05/russians-in-united-kingdom-are-murdered.html 


Canada and such - don't even think about. I was there homeless in car at night after filing for political asylum(unheard of insane procedure which demanded from me a load of cash - the sent me across the border for load of cash few thousands of Dollars and then required from me to report back to Canada what would make me look almost as classic homicide if murdered at night - I moved and believe avoided fatality twice in same night from where I was parked) with deadly night visitors concentrating around parked car and have experienced on my own skin as a refugee from US in 2009. Wouldn't dare to even think about Australia either...



No comments:

Post a Comment