Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Czech police vandalized car in Ostrava but it was on Andrej Babish request

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/xoxmqdKQ9zY
Andrej Babish Czech prime minster used police to vandalize rob my car and his psychological methods were indifferent from those seen at Polish landlords and employers who also claimed were destroying my property using directed energy weapons for my sake and would help me only if I would keep mouths shut.

At this point and time, truth is running through my brain about police involvement into MK Ultra - their promises on what they will do and uncertainty to what degree Babish was involved in this ordeal, but it becomes clear once in Slovenia(memories opened entirely about what I was promised and by whom) on who organized whole thing.

WHAT HAPPENED AT OSTRAVICA IN CZECH REPUBLIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICAN HOLLYWOOD OTHER THAN ANGER FROM HOLLYWOOD'S SIDE AGAINST CZECH POLITIC ONCE BOYS' TRIP ABROAD ENDED IN 2008 OR SO AND THEY LEARNED ABOUT WHAT TRUMP'S ASSSISTANS PREPARED FOR ME IN THERE AT THIS VERY DAM WHERE HOLLYWOODERS LEFT BEHIND TRACES OF PRESENCE IS HOW I WAS AT LEAST BRAINWASHED. THEY USED ONE INDIVIDUAL WHO PROBABLY WAS JUST AN EMITATION OF HOLLYWOOD ACTOR TO RAISE ANGER ISSUES IN ME AGAINST HOLLYWOOD.

HOLLYWOOD ACTORS I LEARNED FROM OSTRAVICA PROHIBITED FROM VISITING OR GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR ME BY US GOVERNMENT LITERALY. COUNTRY OF BRAVE AND FREE NOT SO FREE AFTERALL !!!

Related to 

No comments:

Post a Comment