Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Why Americans and British alone became involved in own crippling

Because George Bush who was a primary president involved in this crime became extremely concerned in what became obvious(blatant) case of racism against Eastern European. Its also how Trump got his door open on political stage via Melania Trump(Melania Knavs same age and from same city in Slovenia became perfect wife for numerous reasons - didn't matter who/what her father was in the past other than to bring closer Moscow and this even for the price of war in Ukraine)....


Crippling few people for the sake of racist case so big wasn't a big deal because whites which murdered in this part of the world during WWII needed and need their "white" issue to stay alive for a bit longer. Putin's daughter even married Dutch neonazi(Dutch need South Africa back, so Germans and their nazi allies cut deal with Putin against Ukraine).

Kaczyinski/Duda and Morawiecki didn't take chances...they knew a lot of people knew and know about what country truly stands for...placing their crime against humanity behind American presidents(Buckingham palace - Berlin etc.) and involving in case also foreign Eastern European countries(these people when reintroduced into POST MKultra scenarios for most part acted with violence now for almost year and half here in Poland alone - but it was and is in Poland and its not because as I was gestured would be helped by them - told that those foreigners would even admit crimes for my sake, but with idea to turn world against me once again just as the case was under MKultra when Pollacks ca$$$hed big time via betrayal...Pollacks insisted under MKultra that it will depend on me on how I will see post MKultra period and its upon what I will be judged upon - its how Poland would decide about what my faith will be, but year and half of ultimate humanity betrayal proves that Poland decided long time ago on how I will view the situation as) , made me understood already in 2004/2005 that I truly was a dead walking man regardless of crime degree(worse than what human slavery was) in which Poland involved itself. 

THE NATURE OF THE CRIME WAS CREATED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY WHICH REGARDLESS OF HOW EVIL THE CRIME, ONE WOULD GRANT POLAND CLEAR EXIT FROM ANY LIABILITIES IN-FRONT OF INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY ON A BROAD DAYLIGHT(also explains stuff about what these people are more than willing to do for $$$ as long s they can get away with it - its when truth surfaces about who is what it is as a human being and or as a nation)...

Fact that I will do exactly as I promised myself will do when subjected to MKultra, however, also proves my unwillingness to bent down infront of any violence I endured throughout my life...and regardless of amount of one. 

I REJECTED AND REJECT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE WHO ACTED VIOLENT AND CONTINUE TO ACT VIOLENT IN PRESENT - REGARDLESS OF WHAT GOVERNMENT SCENARIOS SUGGESTED WOULD BE THE CASE.

Whichever way it was, I lived and am proud about my life. 

No one will escape day when we have to answer for our deeds...not will I and nor will those who watched and have seen nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment