Sunday, April 14, 2019

Shopping center was also done with exactly ZERO mistakes and we are talking about some

20 + stores or so...

Within all stores opened in 2017(I did get others opened earlier with okay timing, but 2017 when brought from Belarus was issue) where Russians brought me to confuse them with 2015, I have not fail to recognize single one !!!

The only one I didn't recognize was store that opened few months ago and that according to MKultra standards is 100% correct legitimate answer(again SUPERIOR answer) - irrefutable proof All audio recorded.

My little Zgierzans were a but nervous as I walked back and forth and have confused dates also because of Milla store which was also built in vicinity(just perhaps 5 min walk away) much earlier and because Germans planted before Mila major Polish store inside of this store....

So calm down my people 😂😂😂 its all good

ZERO MISTAKES SO FAR AND THANK YOU TO ALL FOR PATIENCE
I🐰 💟Polska

Updated
On this news(written few minutes on latter) my Belarussin Jurij(involved inMKultra brainwash along with his Belarus KGB camrade on first floor) became very nervous...as he would lost his mind.

I cite Valerio now in center as a refugee in 2017 when brought from Belarus...make sure you tell him this and that on what American told him "only if I am allowed tovtel him also this and that"...

No comments:

Post a Comment